Day 308 Question 308:
If you had to choose 5 things each human being had to do to help his/her fellow man/woman, what would they be?
1) Control personal anger and remind oneself that anger and violence serve no beneficial purpose.
2) Display love to children as often as possible and be a role model that does not use words and acts of anger or selfishness.
3) Teach compassion and empathy every single day in any way possible to anyone willing to accept the lesson.
4) Continually learn about the outside world…escape from our own personal bubbles to learn about other cultures and help wherever and however we can. Learn about the differences between people of the world and use those differences for good instead of evil.
5) LAUGH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!!
1. Love 2. Share 3. Grow 4. Think 5. Smile
Add point 3 to yesterday’s post and drop the word “willing” and you’ll be on the right track. 🙂
Provocative question and cool answers. I love #5 and I love what Noelle wrote. I would add: teach the concept of non violation of others and reinforce this as a paradigm in all areas of life.
Superb list. It should be made into a children’s book for mandatory reading by parent and child, politician and hobo.