Day 164 Question 164:
What are some “strange” things you do/habits you have?
1) I always eat the cake first then the icing…bottom to top. This goes with a lot of desserts/foods…with Oreos I eat the cookie then the cream. I save the best for last. Wow now that I am thinking about it, I do a lot of weird things with food. With bagels I peel off the edge and eat that first and save the doughy part for last. I will sometimes eat the hamburger bun before the actual burger. I am starting to think it could be a real show for people to watch me eat.
2) I cannot eat when I get home from the gym. I HAVE to shower before I eat no matter how hungry I am.
3) I tap my fingers together (a lot of the time not realizing) while doing musical scales in my head…I don’t play an instrument. :0)
4) I write important things I need to do on the space between my thumb and first finger. I believe that if it is written on my body I cannot forget to do it. I sometimes forget to do those things :0) I may end up dying from ink poisoning and still have my to do list unfinished ;0)
5) I cannot sleep with less than 4 pillows and that is the ABSOLUTE minimum.
6) There are many foods I cannot eat simply because of the texture: calamari, mushrooms, tomatoes, jello, etc. I HATE HATE HATE that slimy feeling…it makes me feel like I am eating slimy human body parts.
7) I am TERRIFIED of raccoons. There is NOTHING cute about them. I think they are little mutants that just want to give the entire population rabies.
8) Unless I am at a movie theatre, it is rare that I will sit through an entire movie/documentary without pausing it about 5-10 times because I have ants in my pants and just need to look at other things or get up and do something. I am starting to wonder if I might just have ADD ;0)
9) Everytime I see LOL typed out I cringe. I admit I have written it but I try to avoid it at all costs. There is probably less than a 1% chance that someone actually laughed out loud at that very moment….FALSE ADVERTISING…hahahaha!!!!