Day 144 Question 144:
What questions do you have for the general public? What topics/questions would you like others insights/opinions on?
Well I learned yesterday that some people are very sensitive to certain subjects…rightfully so. I wanted to allow my readers to know that the questions I answer are usually posed to me or I find somewhere in my random daily passings. I choose to answer these questions so I am able to think and see what my point of view really is. I do sometimes stumble and fumble my words though because although I love expressing myself in the written word, without hearing vocals inflicted with emotion, I am unable to get my point across clearly. I am a very sensitive person that aims at not offending people. Some may find this a weakness. I am opinionated yes but I try to word things in a manner in which people understand that I exude more love than prejudices or assumptions about people. I LOVE that people share their points of view with me and yes sometimes I feel like I am having a finger waved in my face being told that I am wrong but sometimes I need that to keep my eyes open to other points of view. Yesterday many people made very valid points about the topic of equality between men and women that I had really not taken into account. I cannot let time pass without my readers know that there comments are appreciated….even when I am a Sensitive Sally ;0)
Last night I ended up with one of those headaches that worsens as time passes. I was laying in bed just trying to get comfortable and (like I do a lot) I started to think about myself as a person. I started to think about life and what is important. I watched a documentary called The Life Experience and I recommend EVERYONE check it out because it is one of those things that opens your eyes to so many things you have (or most likely never have) experienced. It is a truly beautiful piece of work.
So here are my questions….there are no right or wrong answers obviously….I just would really like the point of view of others to see where others come from (and if asked, I can explain in greater detail why I am asking these questions in particular). I am sure I will probably answer these questions in future blogs because they are all ideas to think about but for now I really want to hear from others….from my friends and family and from fellow bloggers from around the world. I want to be a student in a classroom full of diversity and different traditions.
1) I am a non-confrontational person, even when someone is rude to me or gets aggressive with me. Is this a sign of weakness/do you see it as a weakness?
2) What is something that is universal to ALL human beings?
3) Which emotion is stronger, love or hate? Why?
4) Honestly, are you prejudice in any way? Would you be willing to explain?
5) As a person, what is your greatest strength? Your greatest weakness?
6) Having answered the last question….is your weakness really a weakness or something that society has pegged as a weakness?
7) Are the politics of today’s society helping or hurting us?
8) Have you ever felt threatened on any scale? How did you handle it?
9) What do you think today’s society is lacking?
10) Does everyone in this world have a purpose? If so, do we ever find out what the purpose is?
If you need more description or more explanation of the questions, please feel free to ask. If you have any specific questions for me please throw them in my direction. I am the type of person that needs to be challenged in order to reach a deeper level of life. For so long I lived on a superficial and one day I changed it all. I have dug deeper and deeper every single day to learn and to teach myself about a world that is so much bigger than me. I have sought out beauty and culture and relationships with people both near and far. I thank you very kindly for sharing your thoughts with me and sharing your kindness and insights.