Day 139 Question 139:
What makes you happy?
Having to work on a Sunday does not make me happy but it is one of those necessary evils of life. I am happy about who I get to work with so it all evens itself out in the end. I am about to head to the pool to catch some rays before having to go into work. I decided on answering this question because I sometimes think we need those reminders of those things floating around in life that make us happy. What would you add to your list?
1) Laughing with a good friend(s) until my face hurts.
2) Having a person in my life (friend, family member, wife, husband, etc.) that I can talk to about anything and you feel absolutely, 100% comfortable with.
3) Having air in my lungs and opportunities to see and experience new things every single day.
4) Having 2 loving parents that have shown me what love really is.
5) Watching children grow up and learn to walk and talk….I may not have any of my own but I still find the whole process so beautiful.
6) Looking at life in a positive light…there is bad in the world and some days might suck all of the life out of me but it doesn’t have control over me.
7) Being who I am makes me happy. I am compassionate, empathetic, kind and caring. I want to help change the world for the better and every day I seek new knowledge because there is an abundance that can be learned and I want to take in as much as I possibly can.
I could list a million things that make me happy because I see so much opportunity in the world. I have stopped taking so much for granted and I have soaked in the beauty that surrounds me.